Friday 10 February 2017

I heart you



Over on the That's Crafty blog its all about hearts. So I decided to join in.

I began on very strong Mixed Media paper which is A4 and, using Emma Godfrey's delightful and very well used stamps, I stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Next, I gave it a wash with some Infusions and sprayed and sprinkled some more Infusions, dabbing as I went to control the intensity.
I stamped with a small script stamp and added a few Perfect pearls dots.


To finish off I stitched around the edges, gave an infusion wash border and a little inking with black soot. 
It's too big to be a card but I just enjoyed playing.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the white hearts amidst the explosions of colour!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous layers of hearts and beautiful color! WOW! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, this one really speaks to me--love that watercolor background with the white hearts! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete