Saturday 4 October 2014

Helen's journal

What a lovely surprise to discover that lovely Helen was our Guest Designer on the PA blog. She deserves a medal for her dedication to the Patwit brigade and her journalling pages are always a delight.
I, too, decided to decorate my square journal cover and followed instructions with Fresco chalk, stencilling and stamping. I used Fresco Bora Bora, London Bus and Limelight.
I stamped my large flowers onto a dictionary page before painting and cutting. I die cut some flowers from a baby wipe mop up from my previous blogpost which matched really well.
Finishing touches were to add buttons and stamp HAPPY! which is what Helens post made me. Well done Helen, you inspired me!

17 comments:

  1. Love your bright colours Hazel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hazel - I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that's brilliant, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, bright colours Hazel! And well done for being the first to link up! Fantastic, quick work. I should think Helen would be delighted to have inspired you. Her cover and yours are both gorgeous! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Hazel bright and vibrant. Love the colours you have chosen they work lovely with each other. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and bright Hazel, perfect, you'll not lose that in a hurry!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A glorious bright and beautiful cover for your journal Hazel! I love the colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cover Hazel, really zingy! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving you die cut a mop up towel and stamped onto book paper, both have worked beautifully on your book cover. Fantastic and bright:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning bright colours Hazel! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fresh, what a lovely journal cover. Love the effect of the translucents to make the flowers two ....no three tone! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely bright cheery page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colourful page, love your baby wipe flowers, they give a tactile feeling to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  15. seeing this burst of colour on this awful drab day and brought a smile to my face ! lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the fresh vibrant colours, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete